What are the main reasons why online workout programs and online personal training are a solution you need to consider.
Online personal training and online workout programs are becoming increasingly popular among people wanting to get fitter, lose weight and improve their fitness. It is rapidly becoming a major shift in the world of coaching athletes, executive people, people training at home and young athletes. The reasons to have an online fitness trainer are numerous and here are a few of them.
The advantage of working with a coach is that they may be located miles away from you. Now, you are no longer confined to your local gym, but are able to work with a trainer that lives a mile, 1,000 miles or even 10,000 miles away. Now you are very busy with a tight schedule you don’t have to worry about travelling to your trainer.
If you are 50 years old and don’t want to work with a 20-year-old trainer who has no experience in life at that age, you can find a trainer as old or older than yourself.
For many people, scheduling is an issue. The gym is usually busy during peak hours and your trainer is usually in a rush to get to the next client. With online training, you can have your trainer do all of the planning and the workout and you can do it whenever you are free. This allows for flexibility and doesn’t put the trainer in a rush like in person would.
Online training is the best option to have the convenience to train at any time you want without having to arrange to meet in person. A coach will look at your goals, history and any underlying medical issues that you might have. They will then put together a workout plan and nutritional plan for you.
A good personal trainer will work with you and help you modify your workouts and diet as you progress. This will help to be on the right track and to learn to reach your goals faster. Online coaching is the future and there is no reason not to start getting yourself an online coach now!
Next step for an online workout program.
The online workouts are for all levels:
- If you are a beginner and need to get in shape, tone your muscles, improve your cardio, lose weight, you have to train in circuit training. The intensity has to be progressive, we’ll focus on bodyweight circuit which are full body: legs, core and upper body.
- If you are advanced and ready for more hardcore training, I listen to you. I have trained many professional boxers and I have some effective routines which will get you to the next fitness level. For boxing specific online workout program, check out here.
- If you are an athlete, you need a specific preparation for your sport: strength, core conditioning, cardiovascular endurance and power, speed, injury prevention, you’ll get covered.
Register for a free trial and see how the system works.
You’ll get access at several workouts and nutrition content you can use.
The online workout programs are focused on:
- Bodyweight workout: no equipment, perfect for home training.
- Abdominal workout: you need a stability ball and TRX
- Kettlebell workout: you need 1 kettlebell (2 or 3 of different weight is perfect)
These workouts are done in circuit. They are effective to get in shape fast, to become stronger and lose some weight if you need to (you’ll need to adjust your nutrition).
A right and balanced nutrition is a key for optimal results, it helps to recover faster, have more energy, optimize your body composition, lose weight (along with the right workout program).
- Balanced diet plan
- Metabolic boosting nutrition plan
- High protein recipes
- Low carbs recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Keto diet plan
Feel free to ask me any question: [email protected]