Take The Guesswork Out Of Your Fitness & Get Fit In Record Time!
How can you easily and effectively build muscle, burn fat and get in shape fast ?
Bodyweight training is the best way to get in shape fast and build muscle. The reason why bodyweight training is so effective is because it targets all of your muscles at once, as opposed to traditional weight training that focuses on one muscle group at a time.
Bodyweight training also allows you to do more repetitions than with traditional weight training because you can use your own bodyweight to help lift heavy weights.
Here’s how you can easily and effectively get in shape fast with bodyweight training.
1) Squats – This exercise is very easy to perform and is a great exercise for building strength and muscle mass. To perform a squat, stand with your feet shoulder width apart and hold dumbbells in front of your chest. Bend your knees slightly and lower yourself down into a deep squat. You should be able to feel your hamstrings and quads stretch as you descend.
2) Pushups – This exercise is another great exercise for building strength and mass. To perform a pushup, place your hands on the floor in front of you and bend your elbows so that your forearms are parallel to the ground. Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor. You should be able to press your chest up towards the ceiling.
4) Chin-ups – This exercise is a great way to increase your upper body strength. To perform a chin-up, hang from a chin-up bar or pull-up bar and slowly lower your body until your chin reaches the bar. Once you have reached the top of the movement, pull yourself back up to the starting point.
5) Jumping Jacks – This exercise is an excellent exercise for building leg muscles. To perform a jumping jack, stand with your feet shoulder length apart and raise both arms above your head. Then jump as high as possible, landing with your legs together. Repeat the exercise by jumping higher each time.
6) Pull-ups – This exercise is an excellent way to build upper body strength. To perform this exercise, hang from a pull-up bar with your palms facing away from your body. Your arms should be straight. Slowly pull your body until your chin is level with the bar. Once you have lowered your body to the point where your arms are straight, pull yourself back up.
Here a bodyweight circuit for strength and power, this one is a challenge but you may choose easier exercises if you need to. This is an upper bodyweight workout.
1- Pull ups
2- One arm pushups
3- Shadow boxing: be fast
Repeat this circuit 2 times for a quick workout, take 1 to 2 minutes recovery between. If you are an athlete you may repeat the circuit up to 5 times.
Take the next level, check out this 6 week “Get in Fighting Shape” program